Blue Arrow are working with a fantastic facilities company based in Crewe who offer landscaping services around the UK and due to growth are looking to employ a bid writer.
* Produce professional, high quality method statements within deadlines;
* Creation of presentations and all supporting documentation, ensuring a cohesive and consistent approach;
* Maintain and have a good working knowledge of tender submissions;
* Collating data for bid, such as financial records;
* Designing, writing, editing and checking bid documents;
* Write effective, concise and compelling content to deadlines;
* Submitting bids.
* Collate library of up-to-date company information to be utilised as part of the bid process;
* Create reports as required;
* Input to post tender presentations and face to face negotiations;
* Complete relevant information on SQ and ESPD documents as required.
* Knowledge of English language, excellent literacy skills with an extensive vocabulary;
* Written communication skills;
* Excellent editing and proofing ability;
* Advanced Word and PowerPoint and associated desk top publishing packages;
* Intermediate Excel;
* Flexible approach in a demanding environment;
* Overall this is a demanding role and requires a strong character who can liaise at all levels and is not afraid to ask for information when it is required;
* To be thorough and pay attention to details along with the ability to work on own initiative;
* High level of focus on the achievement of the team's targets;
* Ability to effectively organise and prioritise workload;
* Ability to work under pressure;
* Knowledge of the grounds maintenance and landscaping industry would be advantageous.
With this company you will find a great ethos and fantastic opportunity to start a career
37.5-hour week, 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
22 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
For more Information please apply or contact Seth direct on 01782 7114728