|Salary||£24000 - £26000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin, Sales, Executive and Management, Miscellaneous|
The role is 37.5 -hour week, 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
The business provides landscaping services to the Ministry of Defence, local authorities and large corporates. The work undertaken includes lawn mowing, edge trimming and strimming, hedge cutting, tree work and road and path gritting. This work is undertaken at sites as diverse as airfields, local recreation grounds and residential streets. There is an interiors division that provides corporates with interior plant installations including Christmas trees at the appropriate time of year. The business is based in Crewe with a customer service centre in Kilmarnock. The business is run with four regional divisions, a fifth for the Interiors and London division, each with their own director.
The company have a fantastic culture of honesty, excellence, approach-ability, Reliability, teamwork and is driven by positive and motivated team.
- Produce professional, high quality method statements within deadlines;
- Creation of presentations and all supporting documentation, ensuring a cohesive and consistent approach;
- Maintain and have a good working knowledge of tender submissions;
- Collating data for bid, such as financial records;
- Designing, writing, editing and checking bid documents;
- Write effective, concise and compelling content to deadlines;
- Submitting bids.
- Collate library of up-to-date company information to be utilised as part of the bid process;
- Create reports as required;
- Input to post tender presentations and face to face negotiations;
- Complete relevant information on SQ and ESPD documents as required.
- Knowledge of English language, excellent literacy skills with an extensive vocabulary;
- Written communication skills;
- Excellent editing and proofing ability;
- Advanced Word and PowerPoint and associated desk top publishing packages;
- Intermediate Excel;
- Flexible approach in a demanding environment;
- Overall this is a demanding role and requires a strong character who can liaise at all levels and is not afraid to ask for information when it is required;
- To be thorough and pay attention to details along with the ability to work on own initiative;
- High level of focus on the achievement of the team’s targets;
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise workload;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of the grounds maintenance and landscaping industry would be advantageous.
If you would like the opportunity to work for this great company please apply or contact Seth Brookfield on 01782 714728 - firstname.lastname@example.org