|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £57500 per annum + 10% bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 09:10|
Main Accountabilities -
Responsibilities, Tasks & Interactions:
* Responsible for managing assigned internal and external resources for technical and commercial bid preparation.
* Providing support to the Commercial Manager in terms of reporting, quality population, and bid presentation.
* Ensuring that allocated reports assigned to them are properly coached, motivated and developed to ensure a mature and world class team.
* Attendance at site visits, client meetings and internal meetings from start to finish of the tender process.
* Ensure that Tender Risk Review processes are strictly implemented and adhered to for tenders under their control.
* Implement the Grid Automation Bid Screening process for all allocated opportunities.
* Review enquiry documentations and agree/implement an "order winning strategy". Support local Capture Teams and ensure decisions and suggestions are undertaken effectively.
* Proposal and peer-review of enquiry documentation and strategy implementation.
* Ensure all internal databases and records are kept accurate & maintained for relevance.
* Co-ordinate with all relevant internal departments in the preparation and production of bid material and customer interface meetings. Ensure that effective transfer on information occurs from tender receipt into the allocated bid teams.
* Review and approve bid documentation, including costing, risk assessments and bid documentation to meet customer deadlines.
* Contribution to strategy definition and execution through the analysis and identification of new markets, segments, and/or solutions.
* Provide professional leadership of colleagues and team members with ability to train others in cross-sharing of information.
Requirements - Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Senior professional, experience in leading bid/tendering capture teams on complex, multi-million GBP tenders in the Grid Automation industry, with proven results.
* Some Sales and Marketing exposure/experience
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiations skills.
* HNC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Competent in MS Office Skills including Word, Excel. PowerPoint etc.
* Full and Valid Driving Licence
* Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
* Experience in Control & Protection HV electrical systems.
* Experience in Communications technologies
* Experience in SCADA systems.
* Experience in Micro Grid or Battery Energy Storage Systems
* Competent in MS Visio, Project.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Flexible Hrs, Pension
£33000 - £35000 per annum
£43,000 - £45,000
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: pension, additional benefits