|Salary||Up to £31,000||Sector||Sales|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bid Coordinator to join our successful Bid Services team. The ideal candidate will co-ordinate and produce bid response documents for PQQs and non-strategic bids to a high standard, in accordance with client requirements and in line with the Sodexo bid framework process. Responsibilities include bid planning using agreed tools, document creation, population, compilation and control, and submission in line with client timescales. High level of attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure are essential for this role. This role is flexible and there is the option to work from home.Package description
Up to £31,000 depending on experience
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much moreMain responsibilities
- Co-ordinate bid production activities for non-strategic bid opportunities and prequalification questionnaires including reading and understanding client bid documentation, deadlines and submission requirements and Consolidate content from contributors into the required format and flag gaps to sales lead.
- Support segment sales and bid managers when required on strategic and high priority bids including setting up compliance matrix and project plan, passing back to the Bid Manager to maintain and own and supporting the Bid Manager with client interface and communication via e-portal
- Maintain the bid framework standard model/toolkit, making sure that the latest documents are always available in the agreed location on O365 and on bid collaboration sites
- Support the BidNet manager to keep the library current
- Contribute to lessons learnt sessions within platform and wider segments
- Experience in working with senior management to manage delivery of timelines and outputs
- A minimum of one year relevant professional experience in supporting business development
- Proven capacity to effectively work within parameters of bid management processes
- Demonstrated achievement in the coordination and production of bid submissions at RFI, RFP and presentation stages
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage small to medium sized tenders, precise scheduling and multiple and shifting priorities.
- A good working knowledge of InDesign would be helpful
- Certified APMP Foundation level
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.