|Job Title:||Bid Coordinator|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jobs Red-Personnel|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 11:55|
This is a full-time permanent role paying, £35,000- £38,000 per annum depending on experience + fantastic benefits package!
We are looking for someone with a great track record. You must be able to demonstrate a passion for writing and attention to detail; excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate information technically and creatively. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be desirable.
Core duties Of the Bid Coordinator:
- Lead the development of bid responses, including bid structure, content and responses to questions and ensure they are submitted as per tender processes and deadlines
- Managing inputs from a variety of stakeholders, to respond to new business opportunities and pitches
- Build internal and external relationships with individuals to create quality bids
- Responsible for proof reading final material and providing technical and commercial writing skills where required
- Identifying opportunities to enhance and improve the process, whilst obtaining and sharing best practice with the team
- Contribute to bid research - client, competition and market
- Develop and use creative approaches to the writing and presentation of bids
- Assist in the production, graphic design/production, delivery and management of bids, PQQs, reports and presentations.
- Assist with advertising, PR and corporate events
The successful candidate will most likely have/be:
- Proven working history as a Bid Coordinator
- Educated to Degree Level
- Engineering or construction industry knowledge and experience
- The ability to coordinate and manage multiple technical teams
- Knowledge of MS Office
Don't hesitate - click APPLY NOW below or contact us on 02077243824 for further information!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£21000 - £23000 per annum
£17.5 per hour
£30000 - £40000 per annum
FM Coordinator Stratford
£29000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 20 DAYS HOLIDAY PENSION UNIFORM
Finance & Business Coordinator
Up to £25000 per annum