|Salary||£60 - £70 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
West Yorkshire - Bradford, Calderdale, Castleford, Kirklees, Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds, Pontefract, Wakefield.
SEMH, BSW, Inclusion Support Worker
The Education Network are recruiting for experienced BSWs who can work on a one-to-one and small group basis with students within primary and secondary mainstream school and alternative provision settings. We have a variety of roles for daily, short, long term and permanent positions across Bradford, Calderdale, Castleford, Kirklees, Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds, Pontefract and Wakefield areas working with students with SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health) and display challenging behaviours.
We are looking for:
- A current TEAM TEACH qualification, we do offer termly training should you need to renew or complete this.
- Motivational skills and be able to act as a role model
- Experience working with students who display challenging behaviour.
- A non-judgemental and calm approach.
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- A positive, happy, professional attitude
- Assertiveness, determination, and the ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding of confidentiality and the handling of sensitive information
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.