Behaviour Support Assistant
- Job Reference: 00073418-1
- Date Posted: 13 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Knowsley, Merseyside
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
Behaviour Support Assistant
£70 per day
Vision for Education are recruiting for a Behaviour Support Assistant for an SEND School in Knowsley. The role is full time (Monday to Friday), and is due to run until July 2022 and into the 2022/2023 academic year.
To be considered for the Behaviour Support Assistant position, the school have asked for:
- Someone who has worked with children, young people or vulnerable adults in any capacity
- Someone who may have experience with supporting people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Someone with great patience, drive and determination
- Someone looking to extend and expand their skillset
Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Behaviour Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Daniel on (phone number removed) or (url removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.