BDM Support Representative
|Job Title:||BDM Support Representative|
|Location:||Trafford, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Emily Knowles|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 13:18|
Responsible for supporting the Business Development / Account manager in effectively managing a portfolio of key Regional and National Accounts, to maintain and increase levels of customer spend and to enhance the service level of customer support and customer experience. To Deputise for the BDM by attending customer meetings when required
Key tasks & objectives
* To support and deputise for the BDM by managing day to day tasks and duties relating to a portfolio of key accounts
* Assist and manage the day to day administration duties relating to accounts
* To carry out meetings (with and without the BDM present) with allocated key customers as and when required, be prepared to travel within the UK with overnight stays if required
* Assist in running reports from the system and obtaining reports from various internal departments ahead of planned meetings
* Gather management information from relevant departments and produce KPI dashboards and reports as and when required
* Have a good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint so that you can prepare template and presentations for internal and external meetings
* Upload customer meeting reports into "FOD" following meetings
* Liaise with the Customer Services Director and/or Marketing & Tenders team to order marketing material as and when required
* To have a sound understanding of the full SHB Product Range and be confident enough to be able to attend customer meetings to discuss the product range
* To create vehicle bookings as and when required and liaise with depots (and sub contract vehicle suppliers if necessary) across the Country to source vehicles
* To work closely, day-to-day with your colleagues in Operations, Customer Support, Credit Control, Replacements, Pricing and Recharge Departments
* Create customer rate cards for new and existing customers and ensure "customer specific rates" are locked into the system were applicable by liaising with the Kerridge support team. Will also be required to audit and update current and expired rate sheets in circulation
* Submit new account application forms to the credit control department and liaise with new customers to open accounts
* Carry out customer site visits/checks as and when required prior to the opening of a new account
* Submit long term pricing requests into the pricing team and on receipt of pricing prepare and submit quotes into customers
* Once long term hire quotes are submitted, pursue customers to gain feedback on the quotes and in turn provide feedback into the relevant SHB management
* Assist in updating the 'Contract Quote' log monitored by the Pricing Team ensuring it is completed on a regular basis, detailing wins, losses and pending deals.
* Assist in progress chasing new vehicles on order by liaising with the asset teams
* Assist in managing new vehicle orders through branches so that the relevant accessories are fitted in time to meet the customers deadline
* To ensure that all company policies are adhered to at all times
* To support the Credit Control function by assisting with any day-to-day account queries, have a good understanding of the daily rentals system enabling you to be able to resolve queries and identify and credits that may be due to a customer.
* Have an understanding of sales ledger
* To review any Pre-Invoice Reports for any accounts that you assist in managing prior to invoicing
Key Skills & Attributes
* Previous experience in a Sales / Rental role, with experience within the rental or transport industry
* Business standard IT skills, incl Microsoft Outlook. Office and Excel. Experience and sound knowledge of the Kerridge system would also be a distinct advantage
* Knowledge and ability to use supporting IT platforms e.g. Fleetondemand, 1Link etc
* Excellent communication - A good standard of both written and spoken English
* An assertive, effective decision maker and problem solver with a tenacious, enthusiastic and flexible approach
* Have the ability to multi-task and often work under pressure
* Should be a well organised individual with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
* An above average level of vehicle product knowledge
* Desire for continuous personal development
* Driving Licence
For further details, please contact Emily Knowles at Omega Resource Group on 01453 852 543.
To apply, please click apply now.
Visit - www.omegaresource.co.uk/SHB
We are always seeking talented candidates including; HGV Technicians, HGV Mechanics, LCV Mechanics, LCV Technicians, Auto Electricians, HGV Drivers, Casual Drivers, Valeters, Panel Beaters, Commercial Body Builders, Vehicle Fabricators, Hire Controllers, Apprentice Technicians, Apprentice Mechanics, Paint Sprayers and many more across the UK network.
Omega resource group are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£10.07 per hour
Customer Service Representative
£09.92 per hour, Benefits: overtime, flex cash and pay progression opportunities
Telesales Representative Team Leader
£22000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: free parking
£16000 - £18000 per annum
£9.73 per hour