BD Executive - Procurement
|Job Title:||BD Executive - Procurement|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Richard Collett|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 08:31|
London & South east
£25,000 to £35,000
Are you looking for a slight career change and want to develop into a real business development executive by being mentored, trained and developed by a Managing Director?
Do you have a real passion for helping schools save money?
My client is a management consultancy who is working with 900 schools across the UK in order to save them money on their indirect spend. Due to a period of significant growth, they are looking to appoint a Business Development Executive to assist the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Helping set sales strategy
• All aspects of sales support
• Lead generation – cold calling/research/attendance at exhibitions/
• Attendance at meetings / pitching to new clients/ Follow up to close
• Meeting new prospects
• Speaking at round table events
• Building a network of COO's and School Business Managers
• Generating ideas on how to win/lead new business
• CRM reporting and sales database development
• Supporting marcoms activity to generate new business
• Supporting the MD with client reviews to ensure 100% satisfaction with the service
• Supporting MD to resolve any client issues/supplier issues
• Developing key accounts (cross selling other categories into existing accounts)
You do not need to have significant business development experience, but you will need to have a real appetite to get stuck in, roll your sleeves up to help the MD and really want to develop into a top BD Executive.
This really is a fantastic opportunity, so if this is of interest, please apply, or contact Richard Collett for further information on 0121 272 8260.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's