Bartender - Luxury hotel destination / 2 starred Michelin Restaurant - Great Milton
|Job Title:||Bartender - Luxury hotel destination / 2 starred Michelin Restaurant - Great Milton|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Jones|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 15:19|
My client is currently looking for a bartender to join the team at a prestigious luxury break hotel. Located in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton in the outskirts of Oxford, is renowned as one of Britain's finest gastronomic experiences. It is also one of the countries most intimate and original hotels, with 32 individually designed guest rooms.
This is an opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge in drinks and spirits.
My client have a unique passion for delivering excellence to the highest standard. They are looking for people who aspire to learn new skills, are loyal, committed and wish to grow and develop within an inspiring culture. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a driven and passionate team focused on providing a quality experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar position in a luxury hotel or restaurant
- Have previous experience working as a mixologist (advantageous)
- Have a good knowledge of and passion for drinks and spirits
- Be able to communicate with colleagues and managers
- Demonstrate a passion for attention to detail and excellence
- Be someone who wants to learn and develop
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in guest service
- A clean EU/UK full driving licence with no accidents or insurance claims in the past 3 years
- A minimum of 12 months driving experience in the UK
- Have a high standard of personal presentation
- Be passionate about attention to detail and excellence
Learning and Development
All employees receive a full training programme when they start including cross training in other departments and the opportunity to grow within the team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and share of service charge & trunk
- 28 holiday days inclusive of bank holidays, additional holiday days depending on length of service and a day off on your birthday
- a good work life balance the - 48 hour working week and any overtime is paid accordingly.
- A variety of staff discounts available
- Staff discounts across of areas of the hotel
- A guest experience after one year of service and every year thereafter
- Loyalty and recognition awards and special occasion gifts
- Excellent staff incentive programmes
- Meals provided on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Auto enrolled into company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the childcare voucher scheme
- Staff parties and social events
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.