|Job Title:||Barista/Deli Assistant|
|Salary:||Up to £8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 12:54|
Job title: Barista/Deli Assistant
Contract type: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 30 hours (excluding breaks)
Shifts: Monday-Friday - 8am-2:30pm
- Chance to be part of a leading contract catering company
- Mon - Fri - day times
- training provided
- Opportunities for personal development
Are you an experienced Barista and have a real passion for great customer service?
We have an excellent opportunity to join the catering team within an office building in Chertsey…
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the catering team to provide a superb, friendly service
- Cash handling/Till operation
- Taking orders
- Keep hygiene standards to the highest level at all times
- Experienced Barista with good coffee knowledge
- Positive, with a can-do attitude
- Friendly and sociable and able to build great rapport with regular customers
- Passionate about food and drink
- Takes pride in what they do and the service they provide
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's