|Salary||£8.50 - £8.50||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We currently have an opportunity for a Bar Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
Supervise and be actively involved in the bar service & food preparation
Cooking bar menu food
Maintain an efficient bar and stock room
Manage the rota
Supervise bar staff with the ability to motivate your team
Responsible for safe and secure handling of bar stocks, till operation and cash.
Place stock orders
Attending weekly team meetings
Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in your area of concern
Maintaining food safety and health and safety to meet legal and company requirementsMain responsibilities
Supervise and be actively involved in the bar service.
- Maintain an efficient Bar and stock room
- Roster and supervise bar staff with the ability to motivate your team
- Responsible for safe and secure handling of bar stocks, till operation and cash
- Place stock orders
- Taking the lead in marketing campaigns to drive footfall and revenue
General assistant duties within the catering, retail and hospitality services
- Till and counter service
- Supporting hospitality services and events
- Attending weekly team meetings
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in your area of concern
- Maintaining food safety and health and safety to meet legal and company requirements
- Hazard and defect reporting
- Possess good customer service skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good understanding of cash handling and till operation
- Self-motivated and motivator
- Your shifts/hours will be varied according to the business needs, which will include day-time, night-time and weekends on a rota basis.
- Job share would be considered
If you see yourself in this varied role working with our friendly team and would like to know more, we would like to hear from youAbout the company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).