|Job Title:||Bar Supervisor|
|Salary:||£22588 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Franklin|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 08:26|
Are you enthusiastic about working in a customer facing role? If so the perfect opportunity may be available for you.
We are currently working with a beautiful 4 Red Star Victorian style hotel set in Leicestershire who are now on the lookout for a Bar Supervisor. Set within expansive grounds, this breath-taking venue offers fine dining in 2 restaurants, 44 luxurious bedrooms, 6 conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 80 and an outdoor theatre.
As Bar Supervisor, duties include –
- Assisting with managing the bar operation
- Ensuring an efficient and welcoming service to customers is provided at all times
- Managing bar stock, liaising with suppliers and external Stock Taker, dealing with deliveries and minimising wastage
- Supervising staff and overseeing recruitment, training and staff development
- Holding a personal license and ensuring that all licensing and health & safety legislations are upheld and implemented at all times
- Ensuring cleanliness of the bar and cellar areas is maintained
- Maximising financial potential of the bars and working in consultation with the F&B/Operations Manager
The ideal Bar Supervisor will –
- Have experience working within a similar customer facing role
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be a strong leader
- Be welcoming, friendly and attentive
This Bar Supervisor position is working 40 hours per week on any 5 out of 7 days so you will be required to be flexible with various shift patterns. Due to the location of the venue, it is preferred that the successful candidate has access to their own vehicle. The salary being offered if £22,588 per annum plus a number of fantastic benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fit this Bar Supervisor position, please apply below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's