|Salary||£8.75 - £9.00 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
As Bar Supervisor, your main duties will include –
- Managing the bar on a shift basis, ensuring revenue and costs are controlled at all times
- To maximise average spends by setting targets and incentives and actively up-selling
- To provide training and development for team members within the department to continue to deliver and improve the service offered
- To be present during service to monitor, coach and controls where necessary to improve service and performance
- To act as a main point of contact during service for all guests and employees
- To ensure knowledge of product is maintained
- To maintain levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of guests
The ideal Bar Supervisor will –
- Be hands on and able to motivate and educate guests and employees with your knowledge and experience
- Be passionate and outgoing
- Be welcoming, consultative and professional
- Be looking for career progression, this hotel actively encourages internal development and progression so could be the next step into a Bar Manager role
The role as Bar Supervisor is a permanent, full time position working 40 hours a week on any 5 days out of 7. The pay being offered is up to £9.00 per hour plus a number of great benefits available.
If you think you think you have the skills and experience to fit this Bar Supervisor role, please apply below.