|Salary||7.70 - 8.21||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We currently have an opportunity for a Bar Steward to join our team on site. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main responsibilities
· Managing the bar area
· Working as part of a team and work Front of House
· Assisting with the food service
· Ensuring bar area is clean and tidy at all times
· Experience in a similar role within a food and beverage environment
· Excellent customer services skills
· The ability to work as a team and alone when required
· The ability to work on your own initiative
· Basic Food Hygiene & Basic Health & Safety Certificate are desirable but not essential
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.