Bar Tender - Salisbury -- Work/Life Balance! - Up to £16,010
A Bar Tender is required for a large Contract Catering company based in the Salisbury area. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the bar of one of the Mess at an Army Barracks. The company believe in the training and development of staff and are happy to support candidates who would like to gain NVQs. The hours are flexible and can be full or part-time. This would be a great position for someone looking for a work/life balance.
Bar Tender Responsibilities:
- Serving food and drink
- Cash handling
- Clearing tables
- Operating the tills
- Providing excellent customer service
Bar Tender Requirements:
- Some experience in the hospitality industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- A good team player
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn and progress
- Hourly paid at minimum wage level
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Work/life balance
- Support with NVQs and career development
- Christmas off!
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.