Bar Staff - North Bovey
|Job Title:||Bar Staff - North Bovey|
|Salary:||Up to £18000.00 per annum + Tips + Company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 10:21|
Bartender - Hotel - £18,000 - Dartmoor
The role of a Bartender:
Our candidate is a luxurious Hotel located in the beautiful Dartmoor setting. It is a large establishment that is expanding rapidly and is taking on more staff in the process. The hotel holds many weddings and functions for large banquets of up to 300 people! As a bartender you can become a part of this well run operation in beautiful surrounding, liaising with your bar manager and kitchen members to help put on the highest quality functions, as well as catering for the guests of the hotel.
Youll be working 5/7 days, straight shifts, and have a chance to earn £18,000 and develop in a fantastic business that's looks to progress from within
Your main responsibilities as a Bartender:
- Serve drinks for customers and large groups
- Help set up drink arrangements for functions
- Help with stock and cashing up
- Be a friendly face to all customers
What you need to get the job as a Bartender:
- Experience working in a bar, preferably hotels
- A friendly and welcoming personality
- Ability to wok under pressure whilst maintaining high standards
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
Rewards of being a Bartender:
- Salary of £18k
- Chance to work and develop
- Excellent working environment - extremely prestigious
- Company benefits
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's