|Location||Camberley, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Bar Manager - Event Venue - Camberley
£22,000 - £23,000
A great opportunity to join the team at a successful Catering Company that specialise in Weddings and high-end Events. We are searching Bar Manager to join the team at one of the venues near Camberley to work alongside the events team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on management of the bar
- Lead, train and develop the bar team
- Cellar management and stock control
- Ensure club standards and regulations are adhered to
- Assist in the smooth running of events including weddings and private parties
- Exceed guest expectations
What you need to get the job:
- Experience working as a Bar Manager/Supervisor in a similar environment
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience of cellar management
- Some experience of working events and functions desirable
- Own transport is required due to opportunities to move around other venues (free parking is available at all Venues)
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.