Position: Bar Manager
Sector: Pubs, Bars & Restaurants
Location: Outskirts of Banbury
Salary: starting Up to £22K + Service Charge
Type: Permanent, 40+ hours per week
Various Shifts: 5/7 days
My client is on the lookout for an enthusiastic Bar Manager who share the pub group passion for all thing's hospitality. This exciting prospect for individual to join the team running, to assist with the cleaning of the 70-cover country pub with its 9 guest rooms and a private event space.
The right person will be focussed on providing high quality customer service and creating memorable guest experiences. The ideal candidate will have a positive can do attitude, take responsibility for the day-to-day management of the bar, and have a passion for craft spirits.
The successful candidate will have a rare opportunity to be instrumental in the future development of the company, whilst seeing you work at the forefront of the gorwing company.
Bar manager duties:
- Cellar management
- Health and safety
- Ordering and stock take
- Opening and closing the business
- Control of day to day operations in the absence of GM and other managers on duty
- Stock control
What my client is looking for?:
- A natural leader and motivator, with the ability to train and develop a great team
- Creative and passionate about hospitality
- A can-do, problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Customer-oriented approach, with the desire to create an atmosphere where all our customers feel comfortable
- Organised and obsessively attentive to detail
- Have an eye for opportunity with scope to enhance and improve on our existing offering
- A hands-on manager, with minimum 1 year's experience in a management role
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 02039 603 650 // or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.