Bar & Restaurant Manager
|Job Title:||Bar & Restaurant Manager|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 15:03|
Position: Bar and Restaurant Manager
Location: Oxfordshire, OX20
Salary: up to £25,000p/a
Are you an experienced and dynamic Bar and Restaurant Manager who considers themselves hardworking with exceptional customer approach? Do you have a positive nature and like to drive service standards and improve the customer experience?
This historic country house hotel is set in a beautiful country village and oozes charm and antiquity from the 13th century. The hotel boasts 54 individually-styled bedrooms, an award winning restaurant and cosy inn and regularly hosts luxury weddings, meetings, events and conferences.
You will be responsible for delivering excellence and maintaining the hotel's core standards at all time by managing the team and operation effectively.
If you are interested in the chance to work for an employer who prides themselves on being ambitious and forward thinking while maintaining high standards then what are you waiting for?
- Strong management skills to oversee all day to day bar and restaurant operations
- A dedicated approach to maintaining and improving the customer experience at all times
- Experience in exceeding targets with innovative ideas to maximise revenue and profitability
- In-depth knowledge of operational costs and financial budgets
- Ability to produce front of house rotas in line with wage budget and operational requirements
- Strong understanding of staff recruitment, training and development
- Ability to demonstrate leadership at all times
- Clear, friendly communicative nature
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Staff Accommodation Available
- Employee Awards
- Group Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- In store and Online discount cards
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Assistance Fund
- Friends and Family Discounts
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and all the other roles we have in your area, get in touch today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's