|Salary||£11.76 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: £11.76 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
The Fraud Investigation team investigates complex fraud events across Banking channels - every single day is different and variety is abundant. The one thing that is constant is that the client remains at the centre of all investigations. Subject matter expertise and strong analytic skills aids to establish the point of compromise and root cause of fraud events, including tactical remediation of any control gaps. As the Fraud Investigator, you'll be in a meaningful role, acting as the first line of defence against fraud. You'll conduct simple and complex investigations into fraud events to establish root cause and assess responsibility for any losses. You'll identify potential gaps in processes & controls as well as make recommendations to mitigate the risks.
This is a minimum 3 month temporary role, offering a pay rate of £11.76 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am and 5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Undertake a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. data compilation, reconciliation, research and analysis and make recommendations for improvement to processes, procedures and systems
- Provide guidance on a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high quality information and guidance
- Develop and maintain contacts across the business unit in order to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Ensure that all work within the team is completed accurately and adheres to specified policies, processes and procedures and relevant external regulations where required
- Supervise and coach team members in their day to day activities ensuring their workloads are completed to the required standard, providing advice, guidance, direction and support as appropriate
- Where required, manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members
- Contribute to the development of administrative systems and processes to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Where appropriate, assist in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required
- Demonstrate our clients core values and behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a timeframe in excess of one month
- Experience in handling regulated advice complaints and experience of advising customers on regulated products or working in a regulated environment would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge on MS Office, will receive training on internal systems
- Attention to detail while working to defined productivity and quality targets
- An understanding of financial services products, and sales procedures together with an understanding of the complaints handling regulations applicable to our client and the FCA would be beneficial
- Ability to work closely and constructively with colleagues within a team/business area, sharing knowledge and best practices openly and willingly
- Enviable working environment, City Centre based
- Excellent training and support
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK