Do you want to become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference? This business banking administration opportunity within a large well known UK retail banking brand provides everything you could want; a great income, regular weekday hours, excellent prospects for a permanent position and performance based pay rewards.
This Banking Administrator role is perfect for those who love to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, offering fantastic customer service via telephone and email.
Working in a small team of 8-10 people and reporting to the Team Manager, your working day will involve processing requests from banking customers.
Variety is the key to keeping any role interesting, so it is good to know that your role as a Banking Administrator will be varied from day to day.
Your place of work will be in the WV9 area of Wolverhampton. The workplace benefits from an onsite canteen, communal breakout areas and free parking for all staff to use.
You do not need any formal qualifications to be a Banking Administrator for this leading banking group. Your great interpersonal and customer service skills are much more important in a role like this so just add to that a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and the ability to work productively and efficiently and you will be a great fit for this role.
A strong background in administration, computer or telephony, customer service or banking will be advantageous but this fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
The recruitment process starts with CV selection, but the entire process can take a couple of weeks as you would expect. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls, enquiries and account administration duties can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed
this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started providing a professional and helpful service every time, for this bank's amazing customers.
- Resolving a range of customer queries by email and phone
- Process work in line with agreed procedures and banking brand rules or scripts.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
- Learn the procedures and understand the parameters of producing a quality output.
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate.
- Liaise with internal/external banking customers and clients.
- Maintain and update information held on a database or manually.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level.
- Positive and approachable manner.
- Excellent communication - oral and written.
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Continuous improvement mindset which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer-centric measures.
- A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the brand's end to end goals
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Team player.
- Previous customer service or customer support experience is desirable.
- Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
- As a Banking Administrator for this brand you will benefit from the support that helps you take ownership of your own personal development and training.
- Full paid training
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- Overtime and bonus incentives
- Annual Bonus
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then this could be for you.
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future