Band 8a-b - Clinical Psychologist - Long Covid
- Job Reference: 00033025-1
- Date Posted: 26 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: London
- Salary: £35.51 to £42.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Clinical Psychologist - New long COVID-19 rehabilitation service
A newly formed, long COVID-19 rehabilitation service based in East London are seeking a Clinical Psychologist to work alongside a newly formed multi-disciplinary team. This new and exciting role would be ideal for a Clinical Psychologist who enjoys working within a MDT and has experience within a physical health and/or neuropsychology setting.
Location: Waltham Forest, East London
Locum: 4 months minimum
Hours: Full time Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Hourly Pay: 35.51 - 42.00 ( depending on experience/banding )
As a core component of this new Long COVID-19 recovery clinic you will have experience:
- MDT working
- Helping to integrate psychological mindedness with assessment, formulation, and intervention.
- Triaging new patient referrals particularly those presenting with physical health problems and co-current mental health distress.
- Cognitive factors impacting on recovery and rehabilitation.
-Experience working within physical health and/or neuropsychology settings
-Neuropsychology assessment skill is essential.
If you would like to arrange a conversation about the role, an informal visit or would like to apply, please contact the recruitment team on (phone number removed) or apply here.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the UK.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide.