Band 7 Occupational Therapist
|Job Title:||Band 7 Occupational Therapist|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Wright|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 17:38|
Requirements for the role:
- HCPC Registered
- Registration with the Royal College of Occupational Therapists
- Knowledge of the clinical aspects and likely functional effects of a wide range of medical conditions
- Be able to offer vocational rehabilitation advice
- be able to address health and disability support needs by providing advice or signposting to specialist support or reasonable adjustments;
- understanding of the therapeutic value of work;
- be able to critically evaluate evidence and use logical reasoning to provide accurate evidence-based advice;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- be able to deal with potentially challenging situations
- be able to collaborate with staff to deliver supporting activity;
- be able to produce and conduct presentations on a range of health related subjects;
- be able to mentor/ train
A successful candidate will be required to work flexibly and travel across different sites for which they will be responsible for providing Specialist Advice and additional support.
To be considered for this role or for more information regarding this or similar posts, please call Gemma Wright on 01908 533 240 or upload your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.