Back Office Processor
|Job Title:||Back Office Processor|
|Salary:||£9.41 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ana Escalante|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 15:56|
Pay rare: £9.41
As one of the UK's largest financial groups, our client's scale and breadth means your career aspirations could become a reality.
Our client is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues' ambitions. As part of the group you'll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £9.41per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday across 7.30am to 6pm, 35 hour week. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Log in daily, pull off excel spreadsheets from a drive, they then review a list of accounts
- Input this account number into the system called Debt manager 9 which is a host system, then complete an action within the system to suppress interest
- Suppress Interest is where the customer is in debt, they have made a complaint or are in difficulty financially so the bank agrees to stop interest on their loan etc
- This is time critical, they need to complete the process on the day of request as this can then cause further complaints and eventually an error in future calculations
- Good communication - oral and written
- High accuracy
- Excellent excel skills
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's