Back office Admin
|Job Title:||Back office Admin|
|Salary:||£08.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Donna Banks|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 14:42|
Location: Tower Court CV6 5NX
Pay Rate: £8.50ph
Contract Term: Temporary
Working Times: Day Shift - Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week between 8am to 6pm
Benefits: Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Do you have previous Customer Service experience?
Are you confident using Microsoft Word, email and knowledge based applications and possess a high level of attention to detail?
We’re looking for 24 excellent verbal and written communicators to work with Capita’s Transport for London (TfL) Back Office team as a Customer Service Representative starting from March.
Capita TfL are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
This role will report into a Team Leader, where you’ll be responsible for the behind-the-scenes processing of London Road User Charging system.
Who this role suits?
This role is perfect for people from all walks of life, be it mums, students, team-work lovers, quiet types or those that just want a role which has fixed daytime work hours.
What we ask for is people that have had previous experience as a Customer Service Advisor who have a ‘can-do’ approach and can work under their own initiative and within a team of 15 people. You’ll also need to be a quick thinker, who can keep a calm demeanour at all times, whilst keeping to set targets, processes and systems.
Located 1.8 miles south from Coventry Arena train station, Tower court is a direct 20 minute bus drive from the Arena train station. There are restaurants, pubs, cafes and takeaway places, all within 5 minutes from the office.
What you’ll do
- Provide excellent written customer service
- Ensure all responses are clear, concise and accurate
- Data entry and image validation
- Liaise with third party agencies where required
- Work within a target driven environment and adhere to quality and productivity targets
- Make quick, timely decisions in a confident manner
- Adhere to all Capita policies and procedures.
- Excellent written English to enable accurate responses to customers and 3rd party enquiries.
- Good computer skills including email, Microsoft Office and knowledge based applications
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining a high-quality response
- A flexible attitude
- An analytical mind and a talent for learning quickly
- A Team player
- Previous customer service experience
Recruitment will take no more than 3- 4 days. Once you’ve been pre-screened by phone by a Blue Arrow consultant, you’ll be asked to come into the Coventry branch in New Union Street for an interview.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's