Back Of House Staff x10 – Catering North Derbyshire
|Job Title:||Back Of House Staff x10 – Catering North Derbyshire|
|Salary:||£7.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nikita Adkin|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 15:05|
Blue Arrow Derby are looking to add to our fantastic team of Kitchen Porters, catering assistants and Kitchen staff to cover the north Derbyshire area, which includes the areas, Alfreton, Ripley, Belper, Matlock. You will be working in various different types of environments ranging from restaurants, Hotels, pubs, factory canteens, office canteens, schools and care homes.
This is a great role for anybody with a busy life looking for a flexible job around other commitments. You tell us when you’re available and we’ll only work you then. Need a day off? Just let us know you won’t be available to work that day!
Sound Perfect? Here’s some more information to make sure…
The working hours
The working hours will vary from site to site depending on the needs of each location. We will assign you to sites that fit YOUR availability.
Due to the various different types of site we cover your working environment will change from site to site. We will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you. Come and see us for a chat and tell us the types of places you want to work.
The working environment
Majority of the working environments will involve working on site factory canteens, office canteens restaurants, and hotels.
Why should you apply?
- Flexibility in your working environment
- Flexibility in your working days and time
- Weekly pay
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Nominated entry to Blue Arrow ‘Superstar of the month’ award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
- Never earn less than £7.83 p/h regardless of your age
We look for people to work in back of house roles. Your duties will vary depending on which type of role you work in.
Some of the general duties will range from;
- Making sure menu is available
- Pot washing
- Basic food preparation
- Putting away deliveries
- Ensuring the Chef has everything they require
- Previous experience within the Catering environment
- Hardworking and reliable
- Able to work on a temporary assignment, happy to work flexible shifts. I.E. on weekends on every few weeks.
- Must be flexible with locations, and start finish times of shifts
- Must be polite and friendly.
- Able to start immediately
If this sounds like a role that would suit you, don’t hesitate, apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Front of House Staff
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay
Agency Chef's wanted - North Derbyshire x5
£9.00 - £12.00 per hour
Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Up to £8.21 per annum + Pension
£8.21 - £13 per annum + Pension
Bar Staff - North Bovey
Up to £18000.00 per annum + Tips + Company benefits