Back Of House Staff – Catering - Derby
|Job Title:||Back Of House Staff – Catering - Derby|
|Salary:||£7.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nikita Adkin|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 15:58|
Blue Arrow Derby are looking to add to our fantastic team of Kitchen Porters, catering assistants and Kitchen staff to cover the Derbyshire area in various different types of environments ranging from restaurants, Hotels, pubs, factory canteens, office canteens, schools and care homes.
This is a great role for anybody with a busy life looking for a flexible job around other commitments. You tell us when you’re available and we’ll only work you then. Need a day off? Just let us know you won’t be available to work that day!
Sound Perfect? Here’s some more information to make sure…
The working hours
The working hours will vary from site to site depending on the needs of each location. We will assign you to sites that fit YOUR availability.
Due to the various different types of site we cover your working environment will change from site to site. We will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you. Come and see us for a chat and tell us the types of places you want to work.
The working environment
Majority of the working environments will involve working on site factory canteens, office canteens restaurants, and hotels.
Why should you apply?
- Flexibility in your working environment
- Flexibility in your working days and time
- Weekly pay
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Nominated entry to Blue Arrow ‘Superstar of the month’ award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
- Never earn less than £7.83 p/h regardless of your age
We look for people to work in back of house roles. Your duties will vary depending on which type of role you work in.
Some of the general duties will range from;
- Making sure menu is available
- Pot washing
- Basic food preparation
- Putting away deliveries
- Ensuring the Chef has everything they require
- Previous experience within the Catering environment
- Hardworking and reliable
- Able to work on a temporary assignment, happy to work flexible shifts. I.E. on weekends on every few weeks.
- Must be flexible with locations, and start finish times of shifts
- Must be polite and friendly.
- Able to start immediately
If this sounds like a role that would suit you, don’t hesitate, apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Catering staff – Ashbourne, Derbyshire
£9 - £10 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking, possible permanent role
Up to £8.21 per annum + Pension
Chefs, Kitchen Porters, Front of House Staff and Cleaners
£8.21 - £12 per hour, Benefits: Flexible working hours and holiday pay
Front of House Manager
£23000 - £24000