Back-End / Cloud Software Developer - Python / Go
- Job Reference: 00013894-1
- Date Posted: 21 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Uxbridge, London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
JOB OVERVIEW: Cloud Software Developer / Back-End Software Engineer / Cloud Architects sought by one of the world's leading cybersecurity companies.
LOCATION:- Uxbridge but remote working initially due to Covid-19 and some flexibilty for remote working into the future.
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent employment contract
SALARY/PACKAGE: Totally negotiable depending on experience plus generous Equity!..plus bonuses, pension etc.
You'd be working for a global bleeding-edge cyber intelligence company that predicts, prevents, and protects against insider cybersecurity threats for high-value companies.
You'll get to work with engineers, entrepreneurs, and sellers who, for the last two decades, have built world-class network and communication technology companies that have sold for $300 million, $3.4 billion & most recently $700 million. My client was founded in 2016 to solve insider cybersecurity threats, today my client has more than 100 employees with offices in Europe, London and New York.
• Develop cloud architecture for R&D and product implementation
• Manage infrastructure across cloud and on-premise environments
including Google cloud, AWS, Azure and vSphere
• Adopt a security first mindset across everything you do
* You’re a passionate technologist with impressive infrastructure knowledge.
* You’re not committed to any one tool, but like to use the right tool for thejob. You take pride in what you do, always leaving things a little cleaner than you found them.
* You’re interested in building infrastructure as a craft, and you’re as committed to airtight tests as you are to implement shiny new features. You get immense pleasure from using chaos-engineering principles to make the entire system robust.
* You have achieved excellent academic results from a leading university or can demonstrate some serious ninja skills. You want a career where your creative abilities will make a difference to the world of technology and be part of an impressive R&D environment.
Desirable experience and skills
• Solid Cloud architecture development, ideally across Google Cloud Platform or AWS
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code and tools such as Terraform
• Experience of Kubernetes , Elastic Search, Kafka, Spark
• Competent with scripting languages including Bash, Python and Go
• Familiar with the continuous deployment mindset and applying test-
driven development to infrastructure
• Experience of cloud monitoring tools - Prometheus, open tracing
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with arguably THE world's leading cyber security technology company who continue to grow extremely rapidly you'll benefit from the following:
- An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded software development enthusiasts.
- Excellent salary and benefits package including generous equity/shares, contributory pension, bonuses
- Fantastic ongoing training and personal development
- The chance to work on exciting and truly pioneering AI & cyber security projects
- REAL chances for rapid career progression for top performers!
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; software developer, development, engineer, programmer, architect, cloud, saas, GCP, Python, Golang, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Bash, AWS, Terraform, IAC, infrastructure as code, prometheus, DevOps, Back-End