Marketing Manager - 35k - Bexleyheath
This permanent role is for a Marketing Manager with a wealth of HubSpot experience.
An exciting new opportunity for a driven experienced marketeer. Be part of a successful fast expanding business
- Providing expert brand knowledge to increase sales
- Handling day-to-day administrative tasks and CRM data input
- Content Marketing: Creating content rich marketing materials, easy to read and with a pleasing design to communicate
- Writing and copywriting articles to be published in specialised websites magazines
- Creating Blog on company's website, to make the website more accessible from Google searches and to increase traffic through the website.
- Introduce E-mail marketing and landing pages using 'MailChimp' to announce the company's participation in trade shows, and send out invitations
- to prospects, customers and partners;
- Introduce digital marketing tools such as Google AdWords to execute marketing campaigns on
- Google and drive more traffic through the website, receive inquires and generate leads.
- Social media marketing - paid advertising in Facebook and LinkedIn announcing new additions to the company's portfolio and installed equipment.
Please call Julie Rayney 0208 287 818 7 for further details
Or apply now