Job Title: Aviation Auditor (Airworthiness)
Location: Staverton, UK
Compensation: £45,000 per annum
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF50766
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Aviation Auditor at our Staverton site.The role
As a Aviation Auditor, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. Babcock delivers critical and vital aviation services to the civil and defence sectors with unrivalled expertise. We are capable, agile and ready for action and through our proven experience and unwavering focus on safe and efficient delivery, we are a trusted name in a complex world.
Day to day, you'll be responsible for the Compliance Monitoring Manager (CMM) / Quality Manager (QM) for the oversight of the Compliance Monitoring PLAN set in place for the applicable aviation regulations, customer requirements and other standards as applicable at each of the organisation's facilities primarily in regards to Aircraft Engineering and Continuing Airworthiness activities on-site and at 20+ Bases.
Essential experience of the Aviation Auditor,
- Assisting the Compliance Monitoring Manager in the development of Compliance Monitoring Programmes (CMP) used in each Certificate of Approval and the regular reviews of the CMP with supervisors and stakeholders to continuously monitor the performance to the standards expected of the aviation regulators and exceeding expectations where possible.
- Implementation of agreed audit programmes in which all Maintenance and Engineering, Flight Training, FSTD Operations (and Design and Production Approvals) procedures are reviewed at regular intervals in relation to each type of aircraft operated and maintained and to bring any non-conformance or poor standards to the attention of the person concerned.
- Managing effective QACM function records according to the Audit Management System; Synergi Life.
- Manage one's own output in programmed Audits ensuring effective and timely closure of any Findings raised, always monitoring for developing trends within audits and audit output in the department.
- Assessing contracted organisations, contractors and sub-contractors working under the quality systems of BMCSO and maintaining the expertise necessary to be able to do so, maintain as an internal partner with a centralised Procurement function, an adequate Supplier Control System.
- A qualified auditor (preferably a Lead-Auditor) with Compliance Monitoring / Quality Management experience gained from within the aviation industry.
- Recent experience gained in a similar Aviation Environment over a period more than 5 years.
- Strong knowledge or an ability to learn and absorb the application of aviation regulations including UK and other national Part-ORO and Part-ORA regulatory jurisdictions (including FSTD Operations) and Part-21 J & G regulations and ISO 9001:2015 standards.
This role is full time and onsite from Staverton, with monthly travel required throughout the UK. Qualifications for the Aviation Auditor,
- Lead Auditor Status ISO 9001:2015 preferred.
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance level for this role.Our Benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pagesBabcock International
For over 130 years Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.Job Segment:
CSR, Engineer, Management, Engineering