|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Remuneration: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Silverstone, Northamptonshire
Our client, a leading Automotive Manufacturing business based in Silverstone, is looking for a Materials Buyer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Materials Buyer, your role will be to support the Supply Chain Manager in the purchase of goods, materials and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality, delivery and continuity of supply.
In order to be successful, you will need the following skills and experience:
• Working knowledge of Automotive Material Requirements
• Supplier cost management techniques
• Experience within manufacturing industry essential (automotive essential)
• Supplier dispute resolution
• Strong Negotiation
• Thorough understanding of Bill of Materials and Production Routings
• Experienced in Quality Control requirements and problem solving techniques
This is an exciting, permanent, full-time position where you will be working with some luxury classic cars. For the right candidate, our client is looking to offer a salary of up to £40,000 plus an excellent benefits.
If this sounds like the right role for you, then please submit your application ASAP!