|Salary||£25000 - £26000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Please note that this role is being dealt with by Bristol Pertemps so please call Lucy on 0117 9226500.
The core hours are Mondays to Fridays 08.30 to 17.00 and work alternate Saturdays 8.30 - 5
A degree of flexibility will be required to suit the needs of the job.
Salary is £25,000 per annum with an OTE potential circa £28,000 per annum.
Currently recruiting for an Assistant Branch Manager for my client that is based in Stafford.
You will ideally have experience within the motor trade at an assistant manager level.
- Assist the Branch Manager with the day to day running of the branch by:-
- Answering phones and booking jobs for engineers
- Dealing with phone enquiries
- Assisting with base work bookings / fitting
- Dealing with personal callers
- Making calls to customers to increase sales
- Helping to keep the branch clean and tidy
- Keeping admin up to date
- Booking stock in and out & locating stock after delivery
- Dealing with invoice queries, held invoices, order numbers and Head Office queries quickly and efficiently
In order to be successful for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Previous experience within the motor trade
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate work instructions and arrangements to branch engineers, other branch staff and Head Office departments up to and including Director level
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, good and accurate standard of data input and familiarity with bespoke software
- Good understanding of the Data Protection Act and GDPR
- Strong level of self confidence in order to calmly pursue difficult customers for payment
- Good problem solving and analytical skills as well as strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Holiday entitlement is 31 days per annum (including bank holidays).
- Great basic salary with a potential of earning monthly bonus
If you would like to apply for this role then please click on 'apply' or alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.