|Salary||£45000 - £49000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
They are currently looking for an Audit Senior for their Film/TV department based in their London head office.
As well as the typical audit/accountancy work that you would expect, the more specialist work you will be involved in will include:
• Preparation and audit of British film certifications
• Preparation of production expenditure analyses for inclusion in tax returns
• Preparation and audit of production cost reports for both individual productions and co-productions
• Preparation and audit of funding applications and reports
• Preparation of business plans and financial models to reflect varied businesses and opportunities within the film and television industries
• Preparation of valuations for film titles, film libraries, income streams and other intellectual property
The successful candidate will be qualified to ACA/ACCA standard (first time pass only) and will have a strong audit and accounting background.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.