|Job Title:||Audit Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sara Hegarty|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 13:17|
As the Audit Manager, you will profitably manage a substantial portfolio of clients in the office, ensuring both excellent client service and making a significant contribution towards the overall future development and success of the office and firm.
Responsibilities will include:
• To manage the assignment in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including fees and billing arrangements
• To ensure Assurance quality at all times. Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards
• To brief staff on the client’s business and the pre-assignment instructions, to supervise and control the completion of work, and to undertake ‘on the job’ training and appraisals where necessary
• To ensure that the job is completed within budget, and to discuss all materials points arising with the assignment partner and client immediately, particularly in relation to any anticipated overruns
• To liaise with the client throughout the year and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times
• To ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly
• To develop a detailed knowledge of the firm’s specialist services and to undertake special work in response to client needs where appropriate
• To perform the firm’s review and completion procedures, to attend the final meeting with the client, and to ensure that the client subsequently receives the final accounts and audit findings report on a timely basis
• To ensure the profitable recoverability of work in progress, and to bill clients on a timely basis
• To maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil the Institute’s CPD requirements
• To research and prepare proposals for new work, and to take part in formal presentations to prospective clients
Candidates must be ACA or ACCA qualified, with previous experience operating as an audit manager or as an audit supervisor acting in the role as manager.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's