Audit and Accounts Trainee
|Job Title:||Audit and Accounts Trainee|
|Salary:||£18000 - £24000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Courtney Cassar|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 11:54|
In this role, the successful candidate will be expected to:
• Prepare accounts for a variety of businesses including sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and limited companies
• Assist the Audit department on their audit's by visiting client sites and using a computerised audit system
• Drafting audit files and documentation for review
• Prepare basic tax returns
• Dealing with basic client queries
We're looking for someone ideally AAT Level 3/4 qualified with the intent of moving onto an ACA/ACCA training contract, previous accounting experience within a practice is essential, along with strong interpersonal skills.
In return, the successful candidate will gain experience in a variety of accounting disciplines and the chance to work with an admirable client base whilst being in a supportive, encouraging environment. This Practice also focus on growing their roots upwards, ensuring a steady path of progression regardless of seniority.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's