ATM Analyst - Part Time
|Job Title:||ATM Analyst - Part Time|
|Salary:||£8.75 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 12:51|
Pay Rate: £8.75 per hour
Working days: Mondays & Tuesdays
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is a 6 month part time temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £8.75 per hour. You will be working only Monday's and Tuesday 9am-5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Working within the ATM disputes team where you will be querying the dispute made by the customer
- Investigate claims to make a decision on if it is a legit claim and refund the customer.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- It will suit someone who has just finished university or college who's looking for some experience within a financial service background
- Good communication - oral and written
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of our clients end to end goals
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadline
- Opportunity to work in a friendly team
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent training
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part time Receptionist
£9.57 per hour
PART TIME SALES
£10.00 per hour
Part Time Cleaner
£7.83 per hour, Benefits: on going - Permanent after 12 weeks
Training Administrator - Term Time (9 month FTC)
£18000 - £18500 per annum
£18000 - £25000 per annum