|Salary||£9.00 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.00 hour
Working days: Monday to Friday
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.
This is a 6 month temporary role, offering a pay rate of £9 per hour which will be going up to £9.63 after 13 weeks. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.(35 hours a week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Working within the ATM disputes team where you will be querying the dispute made by the customer
- Investigate claims to make a decision on if it is a legitimate claim and refund the customer
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- It will suit someone who has just finished University or college who's looking for some experience within a financial services background
- Good communication - oral and written
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of our client's end to end goals
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Opportunity to work in a friendly team
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent training