|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.00 hour (Rising to £9.63 after 13 weeks continuous service)
Working days: Monday to Friday - Part time between the hours of 9am to 5pm (14 hrs per week)
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.
This is a 6 month temporary role, offering a pay rate of £9 per hour which will be going up to £9.63 after 13 weeks. You will be working part time between the hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.(14 hours a week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Working within the ATM disputes team where you will be querying the dispute made by the customer
- Investigate claims to make a decision, to see if it is a legitimate claim and potentially refund the customer
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous Customer Service and Data Entry experience is desirable
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- It will suit someone who has just finished University or college, and is looking for some experience within a financial services background
- Excellent communication skills - Both verbally and written
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of our client's end to end goals
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Methodical and organised
- Opportunity to work within a leading Banking Group
- Accrue Holiday as you work
- Weekly or monthly pay schedules
- Opportunity to work in a friendly & supportive team environment
- Great rates of pay rising after 13 continued weeks of service
- Excellent training provided by our client's
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK