|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.00 hour
Working days: Monday to Friday -Part time between the hours of 9am to 5pm (21 hrs per week)
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.
This is a 6 month temporary role, offering a pay rate of £9 per hour which will be going up to £9.63 after 13 weeks. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.(35 hours a week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Working within the ATM disputes team where you will be querying the dispute made by the customer
- Investigate claims to make a decision on if it is a legitimate claim and refund the customer
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- It will suit someone who has just finished University or college who's looking for some experience within a financial services background
- Good communication - oral and written
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas of our client's end to end goals
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Opportunity to work in a friendly team
- Great rates of pay
- Excellent training
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.