Associate Water & Flood Risk Engineer
|Job Title:||Associate Water & Flood Risk Engineer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits|
|Start Date:||2019-09-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 11:57|
RGB are working with a UK wide Engineering Consultancy who are looking for an Associate to join their team who has a significant background in flood risk, drainage and water in the UK. As part of a thriving Central London office you will join a technical team of 10 working closely with the Director of the Water team to help grow and develop the department further.
As a team they work on a variety of projects in the public and private sector. Services provided inclue flood risk, hydraulic modelling, foul & surface water drainage, environmental impact assessment, pre pruchase advice and expert witness litigation.
- This is not a hands on technical design role but you do need experience in project management of a design team and training of junior members of staff
- Experience in business development within the public or private sector
- Well versed in marketing the water service offering
- Managing clients expectations and dealing with clients on a regular basis
- Broad experience across a range of projects and the drive to want to progress in your career
Package: There is a competitive salary on offer which includes a yearly bonus (5% - 10%). 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare and other benefits.
For more information on this or other similar roles in this field contact Michael Power at RGB Network London.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Water Quality Technician
£11.36 per hour
Account Manager/BDM - Water Treatment
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Principal Civil Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare
Senior Drainage Engineer
£37000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 26 days holiday, pension scheme, life assurance
£21000 per annum