Cordius is working with a well-known and expanding client. Due to this growth throughout Covid, our client is now looking for an Associate Structural Engineer. We have the opportunity for the right individual to join immediately.
Why apply? To put it simply, how quickly do you want to grow? looking for a fully supported progression role to director?
This is a rare opportunity to join a small team with immediate scope to develop its own portfolio and own direction within multiple project design areas. The office is supported by a full range of administrative support including practice management, HR, and finance.
Fantastic Salary, benefits, and a culture like no other.
Requirements to be eligible for this role...
* Chartered Engineering with Membership IStructE
* MIStructE with a minimum of 8 years post graduate experience
* Ability to self-manage.
* Experience developing, supervising, and managing junior staff
* Varied Design in a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy
* Awareness of design using a wide range of materials
* Good understanding of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla TEDDS, SCIA, IDEA Statica & 3D Max.
* You will be experienced in the cost-effective and efficient management of multiple projects and be successful in the delegation.
* A confident and proactive approach to developing new business.
* Management of projects & client's expectations
* Management & training of junior engineering staff
* Production of clear, concise, and accurate professional reports, documentation, and correspondence for both construction professionals and domestic clients.
Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel at Cordius at Derby