|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
A new opportunity for an Associate Planner has arisen at a practice in Oxfordshire. On offer is the chance to work as part of an award winning multidisciplinary practice that works across Architecture, Planning and Urban Design in their inspiring riverside offices. The have an excellent reputation for strong, creative designs within the market having recently won multiple awards for their planning work.
A successful candidate will work at an associate level, assisting the partners to develop this Planning team taking on recruitment responsibilities when needed. They will be manging town planning and urban design projects, liaising with clients throughout and ensuring a development ethos is promoted in the team.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with an exceptional reputation within the market. The practice has been awarded Gold in Investors In People and have an excellent benefits package to include a competitive salary, pensions, healthcare, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and an annual bonus scheme.
Responsibilities – Planning Associate
- Working with the other associates and partners to progress the company within the Planning sector and through planned expansion
- Providing excellent client service at all stages of the planning projects, making sure the best planning advice is given to clients
- Promoting a culture of learning and development within your team
- Prepare the timetables for all planning projects
- Advising on and managing projects throughout the whole process, from assisting in fee quotations and monitoring budgets of projects to completion
- Working within the Town Planning and Project Coordination team to ensure excellent project delivery on time and to a high standard
- Prior experienced within a Principal or Associate level Planner role
- Relevant recognised qualification, within Urban Design, Planning and Development or Spatial Planning
- Proficiency using CAD softwares including
- Strong background of client liaison and business development
- Manging a small team
- keep up to date with legislation associated with land use
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and UK experience