Associate Director - Primary - Manchester
- Job Reference: 00006521-1
- Date Posted: 12 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Manchester City Centre, Manchester
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Associate Director – Primary – Manchester
Ready to grow & develop your own office?
Want to join a fast-growing national team in a quirky, fun-loving business that’s aiming to be crowned the best recruitment business to work for?
Our team, schools and teachers love us - We’re the UK’s only 5 star reviewed agency in the UK and the very first to become Eco-Friendly.
If you’re wanting to be part of a business that adds a fresh approach to the education sector, who’s ever evolving to meet school/teachers needs then we want to hear from you!
THIS MONTH we have been voted as one of the UK’s most sustainable agencies to work for in 2020 by the official recruiter awards! We’re looking for someone who is a leader within their market space (Primary education), ready to adapt to the new phase after COVID-19 is over.
Enhance your career to AD/Director level with Milk Education - you won’t be disappointed!
* A clear, achievable and progressive commission structure (AD – Director)
* Big billers/Managers get big bonuses!
* Roof Terrace – Grab a free latte and have your meetings in the sun with fantastic city views (once we’re back in the office of course).
* Be part of a premium brand - From innovative technology, stand-out luxury office spaces, office Doggos, free drinks and cakes for visitors on arrival!
* Be part of a well-established team with a start-up feel, add your own mark, join in the growth (more than 10 new people will be taken on over the next quarter!)
* Fast potential to progress to senior positions
* Fully expensed Summer & Winter Parties – not just any old parties, check out our latest summer party video on our main page!
* Personal Goal support – from mortgage application assistance to personal savings schemes, we’ve got you and your families’ interests at heart!
* Many more career and personal perks - ask us today!
We’re open to considering Recruitment Managers /Divisional Managers /AD’s /Directors for this position but you must have sector experience (Primary education recruitment).
If you are a leader who wants more after this is over, who doesn’t take their foot off the pedal and isn’t satisfied with second best - this is the perfect position for you. We’re looking for someone who is:
* Career driven
* Determined to win and keep winning
* Able to lead from the front and work with your team to become the best they can be!
You will be provided support and guidance from our Managing Director, along with the autonomy to take charge of your role, establish a successful primary division/team.
Get in touch today, we're video interviewing from home!
Contact Glen for more information