|Job Title:||Associate Director|
|Salary:||£43000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car/Allowance + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Curtis Hunter|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 14:38|
The office is based in a short commute from Bristol. This practice work's with regional and national developers and has also started a new heritage and design-build department. This position is due to a solid increase of new projects that have come into the business.
The Role: Associate Director (Design)
- Manage and oversee planning applications
- Manage the planning and urban design work, master planning, development briefs and feasibility studies.
- Business development, introduce new clients and business to the company
- Oversee junior staff within the office
- Communicate and work with the different Directors of the business to make sure company objectives are hit
- Oversee the administration and manage records of time spent on each project
Salary: £43,000-£50,000 + Healthcare Package + Car Allowance/Company Car + Pension
As the Associate Director, you will find yourself working in a practice that regularly provides incentives for their staff. This includes Summer BBQ’s on a Friday, Old school classic sports days and a day off work to be taken to Alton Towers!
On offer is the choice of a flexible working hour's during the day between 8 AM and 6 PM. This practice heavily invests in their staff including tailored training programs and clear career progression routes.
For more information please contact Curtis Hunter at RGB Recruitment on 07495 email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Building Structures Associate Director
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Transport Planning Consultant
£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 7% pension, 25 days holiday, BUPA, Flexi hours, Gym
Assistant Project Manager
£32000 - £42000 per annum
Graduate Project Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Project Manager
£55000 - £75000 per annum