Associate - Contested Wills, Trusts and Probates
|Job Title:||Associate - Contested Wills, Trusts and Probates|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Michael Ives|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 10:53|
Job title: Associate / Senior Associate - Contentious Probate.
Our rapidly expanding client is one of the leading law firms in the UK. There is a new position for an Associate in Contested Wills, Trusts and Probates to join a booming team that is continuing to grow and establish itself. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that deal with some of the most well-regarded clients, and is continuing to grow this with a new strategy that will see its workforce, and client base grown even more in the UK.
Ultimately, the successful Associate / Senior Associate will be responsible for dealing with a full range of private wealth disputes, including things like will disputes, trust disputes, inheritance act claims, and Court of Protection disputes. There is a strong focus on high value and complex disputes, and assisting the head of department in growing the team in London.
* Dealing with a full range of contested will, trust and estate work.
* Dealing with cross-border trust and estate disputes.
* Assisting the head of the department in growing the sector and the team in London.
Essential experience required:
* Dealing with complex legal matters in a professional and thorough manner.
* Strong experience in dealing with various contentious probate cases.
* Good experience in litigation.
* IT literate.
* Willingness to assist with developing the sector and various practices.
* It would be advantageous to have 6+ years PQE.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Recruitment Associate Catering
£18500 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
Growth and Learning Coordinator
£35000 - £38000 per annum
Senior Engagement Wellbeing and D&I Consultant
£68000 - £75000 per annum
£18500 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
INDUSTRIAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
£18500 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: BONUS