|Salary||£40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: car allowance, healthcare, life insurance and pension||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
A well-established multidisciplinary construction specialist is looking for an Associate Architect to join their Leicester team. This is an excellent chance to lead and develop your own Architecture team within a highly regarded consultancy, progressing the discipline within the practice as a whole.
A successful Associate Architect will have a heavily client facing role, delivering excellent results across a range of innovative projects. They will promote the culture of learning and development within the team and progress the Architecture team.
This environmentally aware practice aims to utilise the latest technologies for their projects. The work across a wide range of projects from healthcare and housing to automotive and education.
On offer is the chance to work at one of the largest multidisciplinary firms in the UK, who work across a variety of sectors on bespoke, creative projects both locally and internationally. You’ll be leading a team and working with individuals from a range of backgrounds to produce ideas and solutions of the highest standards.
Associate Architects: The Role
- Developing Architecture department within the Leicester office
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Develop new business relationships
- Manage staff and grow the team, ensuring all work is completed to a high standard
- Represent the business at meetings and events
- Project delivery
- Lead the technical development of the whole team
Associate Architect: Requirements
- Experienced across all RIBA stages
- Client focused, driven to provide the best service
- Strong technical skills with an excellent construction knowledge
- Confident Revit user
- Fully Qualified Architect, registered with the ARB