|Location||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£0.00 - £16250.00 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
To process accurate and timely insurance policy information to the underwriting system on behalf of London Market Insurance Companies and Lloyd's Managing Agents
Accountability and Main Responsibilities for Job:
- Process underwriting / insurance policy information in accordance with Service Level Agreements; benchmark standards and client specific procedure manuals.
- Analyse technical data to calculate and process technical transactions such as complex premiums and limits
- Organise documentation for data processing.
- Check the quality of data processing activities undertaken by team members and provide regular and constructive feedback.
- Effectively manage queries from internal and external parties
- Perform all tasks with a high degree of accuracy and in an efficient manner
- Provide training, support, mentoring and guidance to team members as required.
- Provide accurate and timely information to internal / external auditors in line with company policies and procedures.
- Contribute constructive ideas in team meetings ensuring action points are dealt with.
- Contribute to the achievements of both financial and reputational targets.
- Adhere to contractual obligations, in particular those relating to legal requirements.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Commit to own personal development.
- Be prepared to study for the Award in London Market Insurance from the CII within the first 18 months of employement
- Minimum 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grades A to C including Maths and English Language.
- Proven flexibility and is willing to work from other locations from time to time and work with other teams as required
- The ability to work positively through change.
- Proven ability to seek ways to improve on current working practices.
- Good team player.
- Communicates effectively at all levels both verbally and written.
- Working knowledge of principal Microsoft office technologies.
- Working knowledge of insurance industry.