Assistant Site Manager - Wolverhampton, West Midlands County
|Job Title:||Assistant Site Manager - Wolverhampton, West Midlands County|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands County|
|Salary:||Circa £39,000 + Competitive Bonus + Car|
|Start Date:||2019-03-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Stewart Hastie|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 17:22|
Bromford is a housing association. One with a very clear social purpose and the financial strength to build more of the new homes this country needs.
There are over 10,000 people waiting for an affordable home in our big four local authority areas (Lichfield, Tewkesbury, Cotswolds and South Gloucestershire) along with tens of thousands more across the rest of our geography. We’re continuously growing and that’s why we’ve recently committed to increasing our housebuilding programme by completing more than 1,000 new homes each year – and now we need talented Assistant Site Managers to help us deliver our ambitions.
Our new Assistant Site Managers will assist and support the Site Manager in delivering a scheme within the given timescale ensuring the scheme is cost efficient and operated in a safe environment with excellent quality. And despite the clear need for quantity, we also expect every property to be of the highest quality – after all, we want our homes to be right for every customer so that we are creating not only new homes but also sustainable communities which meet the aspirations of new customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our established construction team who take great pride in quality and who have a growing reputation to match.
- Working with the Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trade
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies and procedures are strictly adhered to
- Assist with scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and a high quality product is maintained.
- Supervise and co-ordinate operatives, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers and Utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build to the required build quality and build programme.
- Alongside the Site Manager take ownership of agreed build programmes at pre-start meetings and assist Site Manager at hand overs.
- Support the Site Manager in scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
- To ensure working methods are performed correctly.
- Deputise for the Site Manager during periods of absences/leave/training to ensure continuous and safety orientated site management.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
This position involves travel between multiple sites so the successful candidate must have a full Driving Licence.
Closing date for applications 16th April.
This is an exciting time to join Bromford; Glassdoor has named us as a top 5 best place to work in the UK for 2019 and we’ve merged with Merlin Housing and Severn Vale to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
Our colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
Not the right role for you? See our full list of vacancies here.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. Bromford Housing Group will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us. All employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Site Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Assistant Site Manager - Telford
£40000 - £47000 per annum
Assistant Site Manager - New Build Construction
£25000 - £35000 per annum
£45000 - £52000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension,health care, life insurance, bonus etc
£20 - £23 per hour