|Salary||£24000 - £26000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Location - Devon
Salary - Circa £26k + Package
Want to work with one of the best teams in the construction sector?
As part of one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the UK, this division has over 20 years’ experience in providing Property Services to communities across the country. With a network of regional offices, the company concentrate on building lasting partnership arrangements with their long list of valued clients and have secured a number of frameworks recently providing them with a healthy order book over the next few years.
With an unrivalled team ethic they provide staff with a great environment, support and opportunity.
Working on refurbishment and maintenance programmes in Devon for local authorities, Housing Associations and private clients, you will be mentored by an experienced Project Manager working on the operational functions of projects. You will have involvement in setting up sites, programming and scheduling works, overseeing sub-contractors, ensuring high standards of Health & Safety, producing risk assessments and method statements, reporting on progress and liaising with clients. This role has the opportunity to run your own projects.
Ideally, you will have -
- A minimum HNC level or equivalent qualification in Construction.
- Previous site/construction management experience.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- An eye for detail and accuracy.
- Numeric with good commercial acumen and problem solving skills.
- Looking to join a respected and expanding firm to establish a long term career.